I am SO excited to announce the launch of my new Bridal Wellness Coaching services!! This idea was inspired by MY wedding photographer and good friend, Lauren Mudrock. We had just attended a local networking event in King of Prussia together and were discussing ideas for both of our businesses. I love bouncing ideas around with her. She is such a creative women and her ideas truly mean so much to me. As we were walking back to our cars, Lauren looked at me and said "Lisa, why don't you market your business to brides." I looked at her like she had just told me I won a million dollars. I immediately got so excited! It was such a huge "ah ha" moment for me. At that moment I knew that this is exactly what I am meant to do!
As some of you may know, I will be getting married in May 2017. I love everything about planning a wedding! But I, also, know about the stressors that come along with it as well. I want every bride to enjoy every moment of planning their wedding without feeling overwhelmed and stressed. My goal is to help brides achieve their ideal weight for their big day and to feel their best not only physically but emotionally. I will push you! We will work together and achieve all of your health goals!
My Bridal Wellness Coaching services include:
- A FREE health consultation where we will discuss what your health goals are for your engagement and long-term.
- Twelve, 60 minute holistic health coaching sessions where we will implement a healthy diet, exercise and calming meditation practices to help relieve any stress especially closer to the wedding.
- A full pantry makeover.
- A guided supermarket tour to help you know what foods are healthy and what foods to stay away from while grocery shopping.
- Unlimited email, text or phone call support. I will check in with you 2-3 times per week to make sure you are on track!
- Free resources such as articles, handouts, healthy recipes etc.
Lauren recently wrote this online and I wanted to share this with you. Every bride should feel beautiful and genuinely happy in their own skin and mind on their wedding day and during their engagement.
If you are interested or know of a bride-to-be that may be interested, contact me at Lisa@livingbeyondfood.com. Mention that you saw this blog and receive 10% off Bridal Wellness Coaching services!
Every bride deserves a lifetime of happiness! Let happiness and health start during your engagement:)